Payment can be made via PayPal or bank transfer. Please contact us for the details.
All customs fees are responsibility of the purchaser. International duties and taxes must be taken care of by the customer.
- Please be aware that the color of an item can sometimes differ slightly to that which you see on the picture.
- Also each piece is handmade, so there may be slight variations in one same model. We are happy to customize any of your orders and we will happily discuss the creation of a new design just for you, you just have to contact us prior to purchase.
- Please note that since customized items are very personal, fully custom orders are non-returnable & non-refundable.
Anonymous data collected through this Web Site
In addition to the information we collect as described above, we use technology to collect anonymous information about the use of our Web Site. For example, we use technology to track which pages of our Web Site our visitors view. We alsÏo use technology to determine which Web browsers our visitors use. This technology does not identify you personally, it simply enables us to compile statistics about our visitors and their use of our Web Site.
Our Web Site contains hyperlinks to other pages on our Web Site. We use technology to track how often these links are used and which pages on our Web Site our visitors choose to view. Again this technology does not identify you personally – it simply enables us to compile statistics about the use of these hyperlinks.
We use this anonymous data to improve the content and functionality of this Web Site and our e-mail updates, to better understand our clients and markets, and to improve our services.
In order to collect the anonymous data described in the preceding paragraph, we may in the future use temporary “cookies” that collect the first level domain name of the user (for example, if your e-mail address is “firstname.lastname@example.org,” the cookie collects the “example.com” portion of your e-mail address) and the date and time you accessed this Web Site. Cookies by themselves cannot be used to discover the identity of the user. A cookie is a small piece of information which is sent to your browser and stored on your computer’s hard drive. Cookies do not damage your computer. You can set your browser to notify you when you receive a cookie. This enables you to decide if you want to accept it or not.
We also use your IP address to help diagnose problems with our server and to administer our Web Site. An IP address is a numeric code that identifies your computer on a network, or in this case, the Internet. Your IP address is also used to gather broad demographic information, such as determining how many of our visitors are from outside of the UK.
We may also perform IP lookups to determine which domain you are coming from (i.e: aol.com, yourcompany.com) to more accurately gauge our users' demographics.
Use of Personal Data
We process your Personal Data only for specific and limited purposes. We ask only for data that is adequate, relevant and not excessive for those purposes. The purposes for which process Personal Data are notified to the Office of the Information Commissioner. Some of these purposes include the following:-
- We may contact you occasionally to inform you of new services we will be providing, or events or articles we think will be of interest to you.
- We may send you requested information and related material.
- We will use your Personal Data to provide our services.
- We may use your Personal Data internally to help us improve our services and to help resolve any problems.
If you do not wish to receive information from us and want to be removed from our standard mailing list, please change your personal profile or click the unsubscribe link which can be found at the bottom of every email we send.